Listen to amazing Canadian Poetry like you listen to your favourite tunes,
orrrrrr, to read some of Jason’s poetry scroll down for some excerpts
Why do people love the broken people best by Marion Lougheed – Eh Poetry Podcast – Canadian poems read 3 times, each with a slight difference.
Jason Edward Coombs
Jason was born in Windsor, ON., raised in Amherstburg, ON and matured in São Paulo, BR. When not reading, studying and writing poetry Jason helps build and run a Brazilian-style chocolate business in Toronto, ON. He also runs a podcast dedicated to promoting Canadian poetry called Eh Poetry Podcast.
Here is a list of publications where Jason’s work can be found (in order of publication acceptance date):
- “Sun Sets”
- “Calor Humano” – Mother Tongue Anthology by The University of the Arts London, in the UK
- “Window Shopping for Trees” – Worth More Standing, Caitlin Press
- “Zeugma” – Sledgehammer Literary Journal
- “A Viral Crossing” – The Covid Verses, Paddler Press
- “World of Masks” – The Covid Verses, Paddler Press
Excerpts from Jason’s poems
If you would like to read some of Jason’s poems please visit Poems page.
Share some thoughts
You can send an email to: jason.e.coombs[at]gmail[dot]com, or fill out the form below: